Controlling online registration
- Limit online registrations only to people invited by email or who have an invitation code.
- Define a limited number of seats for your sessions, by imposing quotas.
- Control online registrations with moderation, possibly combined with a request for proof.
- In the case of an online ticketing system, it is possible to authorize or not the participants to pay later (bank transfer or check) and if necessary to record their payment online.
Promote your event
- Propose joint registration of collaborators on the confirmation pages and emails, so that they have a pre-filled and therefore easier registration.
- Suggest to your subscribers that they sponsor other visitors in their networks.