5 reasons to choose a networking app for your event
1 - The main function of the event app: informing
- the date with a reminder before the event,
- the venue, with a map if necessary,
- the event program,
- a description of the conferences and speakers, and so on.
2 - Managing registrations via the mobile event app
3 - Offering tailored experience to participants
- bookmarking of products, sessions, conferences, or activities of most interest to them,
- a calendar with their tailored schedule and the appointments they will have made in advance,
- a messaging system to exchange with qualified contacts,
- a notification system so as not to forget the appointments already set and to be sure not to miss anything.
4 - Promoting exchanges through the networking app
- with the speakers, either by asking questions during the sessions or via a messaging system;
- with the exhibitors, by promoting contact and meetings ahead of the event;
- with the organizers, to find out more or obtain the latest news;
- with other registered participants (searching for contacts, matching, scanning business cards and QR code, creating address books, etc.).
5 - Offering a lead qualification for exhibitors
- it can enhance the visibility of exhibitors to relevant buyers and help them connect with each other via the messaging system;
- it highlights, by means of matching, the profiles of the best prospects for them;
- it offers a feature to scan contacts encountered in their booths with an intuitive qualification process;
- it provides solid statistical data at the end of the event to measure their ROI (Return On Investment).